The QR-bill knows three types:
- QR-bill with QR reference (= former ISR reference), replaces the orange inpayment slip (ISR);
- QR-bill without reference, replaces the red inpayment slip (IS)
- QR-bill with the Creditor Reference according to ISO 11649 (SCOR), which is commonly used in the EU. This variant is new.
Now you can combine all characteristics with an unstructured message and/or structured billing information.
Note, however, that a ISR- or QRR-reference must be combined with a special QR IBAN. The permissible combinations between IBAN and reference are the following:
- QRR (QR reference, old ISR) – QR IBAN (contact your bank for the QR IBAN for your account).
- NON (no reference) – “regular” IBAN
- SCOR (Creditor Reference) – “regular” IBAN